Salmon is one of my favourite, rich with Omega 3 and full of nutritious. Salmon is fresh and easily bought in Australia. I bought this salmon fillets on that particular day and it was fresh and meaty. In fact I did not finish my portion and keep it the next day for lunch it still taste nice. Here are the recipe for this Grilled Salmon Fillets.
300 grams Salmon Fillets
2tbsp of olive oil
2tbsp of soy sauce
1 1/2 tbsp of honey
sprinkle of black pepper
Finely chopped spring onion ( about 1 stalk)
2 cm of ginger finely chopped.
1 tsp of lime juice
1. Place Salmon in a plate, marinated well with all other ingredients. Marinate at least an hour or more.
2. Preheat oven 180°C for about 15min. Spray some olive oil on the grilled tray. Place the fillets on the grilled tray and brush the marinade on the fillets.
3. Grilled the salmon for about 5min, turn the fillets over and brush marinade onto the fillets.
4. Continue to grill and turned the fillets until is cooked . It will take about 15min .If wanted the skin to be more brown continue to grill for another 10 min.
5. Serve the fillets with lime and together with some salad.